A Gallery of Aditi Rao Hydari
In this article we publish two photo gallery of young and rising actress in Bollywood – Aditi Rao Hydari along with a beautifully presented data on her profile and filmography. In the gallery, we have linked to two photo series we have published before in TQ. You may follow the links to view the photos and articles.
1. Aditi Rao Hydari – Latest Photoshoot - In this gallery, we have published a couple of low resolution images of Aditi Rao Hydari from her FHM Magazine photoshoot. We have published this as a promotional effort of FHM Magazine. If you would like to see and enjoy high resolution images of this photoshoot, we recommend you to buy FHM Magazine from your nearby stores.
2. Sensational photos of Aditi Rao - In this gallery we have published a random selection of her photos from different movies and shoots. You may see the album and enjoy some of the sensational photos of aditi.
So that’s all about Aditi Rao Hydari photos and wallpapers. Now lets have a look at her profile, biography and filmography.
Aditi Rao Hyadri, the Multitalented Beauty of Indian Cinema
Aditi Rao Hyadri is simply a multitalented beauty of the Indian Cinema. Alongside, being a trained classical dancer, she takes interest in acting. Aditi pursued her interest in Bharatnatyam, the most well-acclaimed classical dance form in India, from the age of six. Aditi belongs to an influential background. She is well-educated and follows a line of hobbies like singing, dancing and acting. Aditi Rao Hyadri made her mark in Bollywood with a lead role opposite Ali Zafar in London, Paris, New York and a well-noticed role in Yeh Saali Zindagi before that. Both films belonged to the genres of romance and romantic thriller respectively.
Aditi Rao Hyadri’s filmography
Aditi’s first major appearance was in a Tamil venture called Sringaram. The movie is based on the life of a devdasi and the related culture. Two most notable Bharatnatyam dancers of India, Padmini Ravi and Sharada Ramanathan approached Aditi, post observing her performance and skills in the dance form. The film was critically well-accepted and also bagged three National awards. Aditi’s performance in the movie was praised. Before Sringaram, she appeared in a Malayalam film opposite Mammootty, called Prajapathi. The film was a moderate Box Office success.
She was cast in Delhi 6 in a supporting role. The film starred Abhishek Bacchan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead and was directed by the award-winning director Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra. The film did not perform well at the Box office and Aditi remained unnoticed in the film. However, with Yeh Sali Zindagi, she made her mark in Bollywood and shot to fame. She was also rewarded with the Screen award for her notable performance in Yeh Saali Zindagi. The film was a romantic thriller by Sudhir Mishra and also starred Chitrangada Singh and Irrfan Khan.
Post her accredited performance in the film she was approached by director debutant director Anu Menon to play the lead part in London, Paris, New York against the Pakistani actor-singer Ali Zafar, who made his Bollywood debut with the same film. In the mid, Aditi was seen essaying a supporting role in the film Rockstar by Imtiaz Ali, that starred Ranbir Kapoor and debutant Nargis Fakhri. Recently, Aditi portrayed one of the three leads in the erotic thriller Murder 3, under the Bhatt banner. The film starred critically-recognized actor Randeep Hooda and debutant Sara Lauren.
Overview of roles portrayed by Aditi Rao Hyadri
Aditi debuted in the Indian Cinema in the year of 2007. Within 5 years of her presence in the industry, she managed multiple successful roles in films of different genres and languages.
- Aditi debuted in Indian Cinema with the Malayalam venture Prajapathi, where she played the role of Murapennu
- Aditi made a mark in the industry with her classical dance skills in the Tamil film Sringaram. She was noticed essaying the roles of Madhura, Varshini
- She played a supporting role known as Rama Bua in Delhi 6
- She won the screen award for her notable performance in Yeh Saali Zindagi as Shaanti
- She was cast in a supporting role in the superhit film Rockstar as Sheena
- Her lead Bollywood debut with London, Paris, New York as Lalitha Krishnan
- She played the lead Roshni in Murder 3
- Naam Hai Boss is being filmed, where she would be seen essaying a major role named Aditi
Aditi Rao Hyadri has several successful films in her kitty. Presently, she is known for her combinational talent of acting and dancing. She is reported to have bagged some important roles under some major Bollywood banners the following year, which leave her fans excited to watch her in new avatars.