We are presenting before you a big collection of Aishwarya Rai’s photos and wallpapers we have published over many years! These photo collections involves her shots from different occasions and events like – Cannes festival, Filmfare awards, Magazine photoshoots etc. In addition there are photos and pictures of Aishwarya Rai from different music launch functions, movie release functions etc. We have also published her selected images from different movies too.
Note:- We have given links to each and every gallery we have published so far. Visit those galleries to see more and more photos of Aishwarya Rai. So here is the collection of:-
Aishwarya Rai Photos and Wallpapers
1. Aishwarya Rai – Pregnancy Photogallery - Lets begin with her latest photos. These are a collection of photos during her pregnancy period and these photos are taken from an event which she attended while carrying her baby!
2. Cannes Festival Photoshoot of Aishwarya Rai- Year 2012 - So these are a collection of photos shot at Cannes film festival. In other words, we all can say, these are red carpet photos of Aishwarya Rai! So here is your favorite actress walking over the red carpet to the Cannes stage.
3. Aishwarya Rais Stunning Photos from the location of Endhiran-The Robot - So in this album enjoy a gallery of pictures of Aishwarya Rai from the shooting sets of Endhiran. A couple of photos feature the emperor of tamil cinema – Rajanikanth and ace director Shankar.
4. A big collection of sexy photos of Aishwarya Rai - This is an exclusive gallery which feature a collection of hot and sexy photos of Aishwarya Rai from different occasions,events and movies.
5. The Magazine photoshoot collection of Aishwarya -So in this gallery we feature a set of photos (low resolution) of Aishwarya Rai, which all are a part of the Verve Magazine photo series. Aishwarya was featured as the cover girl of Verve and this truly is an appreciation she deserved.
6. Another set of Hot Photos from Endhiran – The Robot - These stills and images are taken from the sets of movie while the shoot was on progress. Most of the photos are from the location of the song “Kilimanjaaro” shot at Peru and Maachpichu. The location stills are wonderful and so is the latin american country.
7. Do you want to see a gallery of Aishwarya’s Old Photos ? - So here is a collection of Aishwarya Rai’s old photos, wallpapers and pics. These photos and pictures dates back 5+ years when she was vibrant, young and active. We have republished these photos to the much younger world out there.
So what’s next ? Lets have a walk through her profile, biography and filmography. So here is a detailed article that depicst Aishwarya Rai’s career, biodata & biography, filmography and her profile.
The Vocational Journey over Aishwariya Rai Bacchan and her Career
This dazzling international beauty has a successful career in the Hindi film industry. After winning the Miss India and World pageant in 1994, this beauty left the audience mesmerized with her charm and acting skills. She is about to turn 40 this year, but in these two decades of her career she retains the same charm and talent. Prior to her pregnancy, her last appearance in Bollywood was in the film Guzaarish. Her performance in the film was critically praised. The lady is now happily married with Abhishek Bacchan and has been blessed with a lovely child named Aradhya Bacchan.
An overview of Aishwariya Rai’s career
Aishwariya Rai debuted in the Hindi Cinema in 1997 with the Tamil venture called Iruvar. She portrayed the roles of Pushpavalli/Kalpana in the film. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Aur Pyar Ho Gaya in the same year with the role of Ashi Kapoor. She continued with films like Jeans and Aa ab Laut Chalein, until she made her mark in Bollywood and grabbed the Filmfare award for the best actress lead on behalf of her mesmerizing performance in the evergreen film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, opposite Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan. She portrayed the role of a chirpy girl called Nandini, who gradually enters the harsh period of her life, where certain decisions need to be made. The film released in the year 1999 and was a huge BO success. She continued with films like Ravoyi Chandamama that is a Telugu venture, Taal, which was again a huge success at the BO. She made a guest appearance in the film Mela (2000) as Champakali.
After bagging the Filmfare award for the best actress in 1999 with Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Aishwariya’s next hit was Taal. From 1999-2002, she appeared as the lead in several Hindi as well as South Indian films. Most of these films were recognized by the BO as moderately successful and received mixed to positive critical reviews. In 2002, Aishwariya Rai grabbed the role of Paro in Devdas for which she was awarded the Filmfare award for best actress. This was a breakthrough in her career. Devdas is a tragic novel written by the legendary Bengali author Sarathchandra Bose, which had been filmed in different national and international languages. Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the innovative director of Bollywood approached Rai to portray the role of Paro. She ultimately met up with Bhansali’s expectations and managed to essay the role near perfection with her charm, acting and dancing skills. The film itself was a huge BO success in 2002 and remains one of the most remembered films of Bollywood. Before Devdas, she played a supporting role in the superhit film Mohabbatein opposite Shahrukh Khan in 2000.
Moderation of career
After the huge success of Devdas, Rai’s career observed coolness for two years. In these years, she appeared in films like Shakti, Khakee, Dil Ka Rishta, Kyon! Ho Gya Na, Kuch Na Kaho, and also made some special appearances in films like 23rd March, 1931: Shaheed, Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam, Hum Kisi Se kam Nahin, Albela. All of these films did not leave a notable mark at the BO and performed moderately. In her career of 2003-2005, Rai was cast in international films such as Bride and Prejudice, Mistress of Spices, Red Bra, etc. However, these films failed to perform sturdily at the BO and Rai’s performance did not stand on a noticeable note. She managed to deliver a wonderful hit in 2006 with the Yash Raj film Dhoom 2. The film portrayed Aishwariya Rai in a glamorous role and she was tagged the diva of the year for her performance in the film opposite Hrithik Roshan.
In her vocational years of 2003-2005, Aishwariya’s actually noticeable performance was in a Bengali venture named Chokher Bali in 2003, based on the legendary novel by Rabindranath Tagore. Her performance as Binodini was critically very well-accepted and the film was an international success. Aishwariya’s performance in Dhoom 2 opposite Hrithik Roshan marked her as one of the most glamorous divas of Bollywood and she was also nominated for the Filmfare award in the best actress category for the film. She was cast as Umrao in the film Umrao Jaan, which was a remake of the 1981 film of the same name.
Aishwariya was hugely compared with another legendary Bollywood diva Rekha through this film. Rekha played the lead in Umrao Jaan (1981), which was a huge BO success then. However, the remake starring Aishwariya Rai and Abhishek Bacchan failed to make a mark the industry. She was once again praised for her notable performance opposite Abhikshek Bacchan in the film Guru, where she played the role of Sujata, wife of Gurkanth Desai. Aishwariya appeared in two international films once again, Provoked and The Last legion in the year 2007. Provoked was critically well-accepted but The Last Legion was not granted with positive note at the BO.
Aishwariya Rai played an evergreen role in Jodhaa Akbar as Jodhaa Bai apposite Hrithik Roshan. The film performed well and received positive critical reviews. Rai was once again nominated for the Filmfare award in the best actress category for the film. Aishwariya participated in the Hindi Cinema in 2010, prior to her pregnancy, She appeared in five films in 2010, Raavan, Raavanan, Enthiran, Action Replayy and Guzaarish, none of which were well-recognized by the audience.
Recently, Ash has been busy with her baby. But finally, she has managed to regain her shape and lose the additional pregnancy pounds. Reports revealed that she would be starring in Mani Ratnam’s next film Rebecca, which is an adaptation of the novel of the same title by Daphne Du Maurier. The novel has been one of the most recognized and remembered novels since its release in 1938. Fans are eager to watch her out in new avatars this year. However, it is not confirmed if any of her films will be releasing the following year, but it is expected that she has something good in store for her fans in the upcoming years.